Learn to create luminous still-life paintings in oil using a classical painting method
In this course, we will develop a painting from start to finish, exploring concepts of how to paint various surfaces such as opaque, translucent, reflective and matte surfaces in still-life. The painting process will include drawing, underpainting, color layers and glazing and finishing techniques.
In addition, we will explore how to create your own still-life setup at home in your studio and how to use the old masters as inspiration for your next masterpiece!
What you'll get:
- Step-by-step Video Lessons each week demonstrating a still-life painting from start to finish (7 weeks)
- Lifetime Access to the course through a special link provided at the end
- Handouts and bonus lectures on topics of color theory, composition and important concepts for still-life
- E-book on Classical Still-Life in Oils
- Private Community Forum "Virtual Classroom" where you can ask questions to the instructor and share your work in progress with your fellow students
- Photo Reference of still-life the arrangement to work from, in addition to demos on how to set up your own still-life to paint from at home