Learn to create luminous still-life paintings in oil using a classical painting method
In this course, we will develop a painting from start to finish, exploring concepts of how to paint various surfaces such as opaque, translucent, reflective and matte surfaces in still-life. The painting process will include drawing, underpainting, color layers and glazing and finishing techniques.
In addition, we will explore how to create your own still-life setup at home in your studio and how to use the old masters as inspiration for your next masterpiece!
What you'll get:
- Step-by-step Video Lessons each week demonstrating a still-life painting from start to finish (7 weeks)
- Lifetime Access to the course through a special link provided at the end
- Handouts and bonus lectures on topics of color theory, composition and important concepts for still-life
- E-book on Classical Still-Life in Oils
- FREE Softcover Book* on Classical Still-Life in Oils
- Private Community Forum "Virtual Classroom" where you can ask questions to the instructor and share your work in progress with your fellow students
- Photo Reference of still-life arrangements to work from, in addition to demos on how to set up your own still-life to paint from at home
- **Live Critiques opportunity to get one on one feedback live-streamed each week for the duration of the course
*address required during checkout to receive softcover book
** Live Critiques are an additional 3 payments of $58 (charged monthly). Critiques are hosted Live on Youtube from 10am-12:30pm Saturdays starting March 7- April 18, 2020. All Live sessions are recorded and hosted on Youtube for later viewing if you cannot attend the session Live. Only 12 spots are available and will be closed once full. Click Here preview a sample Live Critique session. Enrollment in Live Critiques is non-refundable.