YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
How to create luminous still-life paintings in oil using a classical painting method.
How to paint various surfaces such as opaque, translucent, reflective, glossy and matte.
Develop a painting from start to finish.
How to arrange, light and compose a still-life.
Classical oil painting methods including drawing, underpainting, color layers, glazing and finishing techniques.
About the Course
7 Weeks • Online • Watch At Your Convenience • Live Feedback and Homework Help
WHAT YOU GET
- Step-by-step Video Lessons each week demonstrating a still-life painting from start to finish (7 weeks)
- Lifetime Access to the course through a special link provided at the end
- Handouts and bonus lectures on topics of color theory, composition and important concepts for still-life
- E-book on Classical Still-Life in Oils
- Private Community Forum "Virtual Classroom" where you can ask questions to the instructor and share your work in progress with your fellow students
- Photo Reference of still-life the arrangement to work from, in addition to demos on how to set up your own still-life to paint from at home
About the Instructor
Brianna Lee is a full-time portrait and gallery artist in California. Born and raised in rural Visalia, CA, she was self-taught for many years. She studied traditional painting techniques at the Adrian Gottlieb Atelier and graduated with a BFA Summa Cum Laude from Laguna College of Art and Design. She has taught Classical Drawing and Painting for over 9 years through her Los Angeles Studio and art academies throughout Southern California. She now resides in Visalia, CA painting full-time and teaching students around the world online.
How long do I have access to my course?
How do I watch my course?
Is there a Supply List and Course Outline I can see?
Are the lessons Live Streamed?
Can I get feedback and questions answered by the instructor?
We've Got Answers!